Scope of Collaborations
There is is no limit as to what MEKEI, can collaborate with other institutions across the world. MEKEI, will endeavour to encourage, promote, and facilitate the research and teaching collaboration with all institutions across the world. Examples of the initiatives and activities of collaborations and engagements may include the following:
- to work on joint research projects in the areas of mutual interest. Both institutions could explore opportunities of collaboration in research activities and joint publication to enhance the image of both institutions as quality service providers to academia and industry.
- supervision of Post-Graduate Students.
- to facilitate capacity building programs.
- to work on Joint International Conferences and Research Consortiums.
- training and capacity building workshops on the key factors that are influencing human development and capacity building in your country, examples include: Sustainable Development, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Good Governance, Executive Leadership and Performance Improvement in the Public and Private Sector, Global Business Environments and Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Development: Role of Human Capital, etc.
- various initiatives to encourage the engagement of children and youth from across the world.
- global campaigners for women empowerment across the world.
- Diaspora International Project.
- help your institution to establish its own international journals and book series.
- help your institution to develop its website and digital marketing platforms.
- help your institution to deliver jointly with MEKEI, various programs using MEKEI, state of the art online technologies and platforms to encourage and recruit more students to join the programs.